Apros 6.09 Released
version has now been released (6.09.03.04). Please contact your Apros supplier
to obtain the new release.
Some of the main
updates in Apros 6.09 are listed below. For a complete list, please check the
release notes in the Apros 6.09 documentation. It is strongly recommended to
always study the release notes when updating to a new Apros version.
- Generic calculation level visualization: Calculation
level visualization is now available to all process components. This
provides the user an easy graphical way to observe and understand the
internal calculation level structure.
- Engineering improvements: New attributes,
improved process component calculation models and a new gas ejector
component. These updates improve Apros' capabilities in engineering work.
- New license protection system: The license
protection system is changed for 6.09. The new system allows new license
types: floating license (with borrowing) and usage-based license. The change does not affect the users of the previous
versions (6.08 or earlier).
- Apros Python integration: Plug-in for integration of Apros and Python has
been developed and is available now.
- Documentation updates (e.g. attribute
tooltip by hovering and combo-box enumeration for applicable attributes).
- Profile Chart to show e.g. pressure profile
from multiple nodes. Includes time-slider to see the profile evolution
- Heat structure solution parallelization and
other improvements to simulation speed when using adapting nodalization in
- New add-on: Apros Co-Simulation Tool for
CFD: Apros Co-Simulation Tool for CFD
dynamically couples Apros simulation software to compatible 3D
computational fluid dynamics software. The add-on is available for Apros
releases starting from 6.09.
- New add-on: Operation UI: Apros Operation User Interface is a
plug-in tool for creating fully Apros integrated simplified operation HMI
diagrams. The add-on is available for Apros releases starting from 6.09.