Apros 6.10 (6.10.03.01) has now been released.
Some of the bigger enhancements are listed below. For a complete list, please check the release notes in the Apros 6.10 documentation.
- Pipeline – new way of modelling pipelines including a 3D view of the pipeline geometry
- ISA Valve – new process component with mass flow and flow
- Resistance calculated according to the ISA/IEC standards
- User Defined SCL-scripted Correlations for heat transfer, heat radiation, and wall friction correlations in homogenous model – please check tutorial session 23 for usage examples
- Some functionalities of the motor pump and generator refactored
- Improved calculation of pressure losses
- New User component execution phases (e.g. post-preparation)
- New SCL functions: stepUntil and handling of “non-visual” modules
Please also note that at least these changes might require you to re-tune or modify your model:
- Voltage Controller improved. Check that all generators have sensible frequency set point.
- Motor pump curve bug fix. Might affect heat and torque curves especially at low volume flows.
- Nuclear only: Control rod effect in reactor types 40-42 has been fixed. This may have a small effect on the power distribution in cases where control rods are completely inserted in the reactor core.