Welcome to Apros
Apros is a comprehensive, accurate and user friendly software product for modelling and dynamic simulation of power plants, energy systems and industrial processes.
The key uses of Apros include safety analysis, engineering support, automation testing and operator training.
If you are interested in the dynamic behaviour of a system of process & piping, instrumentation & control and electrical systems, Apros may just be the tool for you.
Apros® is a registered trademark of Fortum and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
To find out how Apros meets your needs:
- Browse these web pages for references and more information.
- See the videos.
- Contact us. We will be delighted to discuss and demonstrate.
- Apros 6.10 release/product news webinar on September 9th
- Next web training course October 19-23, 2020
- Semantum has joined the Apros® Partnership program!
- Apros User Group seminar postponed to 2021, Apros release/product news webinar scheduled for September 9, 2020
- Apros Partnership Programme has been launched!
- Next training courses cancelled
- Apros 6.09 SR1 is out now
- Updated! Next training courses on February 10-14, 2020
- Join Apros News and Operation UI Webinar on October 16, 2019
- Apros 6.09 Released